phZ Archtitects is a full-service architectural design firm that works on a variety of commercial project types. While every project is different, the design process will typically includes the following phases (click on the Learn More button below for more detailed descriptions of each phase):
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Project Close-out
Please take some time to browse our project gallery and visit our services page for more information.
We look forward to working with you on your next project!
More detailed phasing descriptions:
- Programming: phZ can help you develop a list of required spaces and appropriate sizes for your project.
- Schematic Design: During this phase, the initial design concepts for the project are developed, including floor plans, site plans, and building elevations. phZ works in 3D modeling software, so you will be able to see the design as it develops, inside and out.
- Design Development: During this phase, the design and systems are developed further with additional details and information.
- Construction Documents: During this phase, a fully coordinated set of Construction Documents is developed, including construction details and specifications.
- Construction: phZ will make regular site visits during construction to observe the work and ensure compliance with the Construction Documents.
- Project Close-out: phZ will assist the Owner and Contractor with project close-out, including a final punch list and substantial completion paperwork.